Thursday 21 March 2013

Keeping busy


So we now live here...





And we have been enjoying pizzas on a Monday here...


(This picture was taken by Brett! It is meant to show the hot Italian, Sergio making his wonderful pizzas... This photo does not do the place, man or pizza justice. I will have to return next week and order more pizza.

And just a short walk away we have been hanging by the pool at Mango Rosa


(testing out my hand made bikini here)

All in all, our new place is awesome!

We enjoyed our trip to Managua mainly because I got to shove a large Big Mac in my face and we found a bloody brilliant TK Max type shop that we spent a leisurely hour or two perusing but we have been told that the best bargains are in Masaya and so I have added a trip to the markets of Masaya on our list of things to do.

Brett has been keeping busy with designs for the house...


This shows the floor plans, how the house will look and a model, made from earbuds, of the roof complete with an earbud stick man!

And I have been playing with my brand new sewing machine and crocheting some more with plastic bags...







I am rather pleased with both our constructive and creative 'makes'...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Susan for keeping us up to date with your news and the fab pics. I am really impressed with your creations...amazing...look forward to the next instalment xoxo

    ReplyDelete