Sunday 28 April 2013

Foundations

Back in our cabin now, back to my tiny fan (no air conditioning) and beige foods...


We are changing homes early next week as we are awaiting the arrival of another Aussie who is holiday with us for a few months and helping us with our build. I am also desperate for a puppy and our new house can accommodate for this!!

Our house is well under way now...



 It looked like bloody hard and hot work
 But our foundations are now in place

It looks a little tiny to me but I have been insured it's not. Having never seen house foundations before I am trusting everyone else and focusing on finding a puppy and designing our garden...


Jorge is my first addition!

Missing the company of my family but excited for my new home with Brett.

No comments:

Post a Comment