Friday 15 February 2013

SJDS

                                             Finally settling back in to life in San Juan Del Sur!

We have found ourselves a lovely apartment right in town, The Irish House is an Irish Bar with a couple of apartment rooms for rent. The pub is not particularly glam and although, in the photo below, I have managed to make the apartment look like a prison cell it is actually rather delightful and the owners are ridiculously pleasant, friendly and helpful.


We have been informed that on Monday we might be able to actually pay for our land and therefore get started. Until then I have been a little bored and I have found myself getting a little creative...

Painted my nails...

Tried my hand at designing clothes, knitted some more...

Tried out my hand made bikini at the beach...
 Coloured my hair purple...
And...

Found a plug...
I pulled the plug, the ocean is still there and we now have a free plug for our house...!



No comments:

Post a Comment