Tuesday 5 February 2013

The How and Why


So, I currently find myself sitting in a rather spacious room in Mexican B and B watching Fashion Police, bleaching my roots, having cut all my winter clothes to adjust to the future heat and packing.


Tomorrow morning at 11.00am my Australian Man and I are embarking on an epic three day bus ride to Nicaragua, our new home...

Rewind two years and I was meeting my man for the first time in a cold and rainy London. Whilst falling in love was fun doing it in a depressing and over priced East London was certainly not. We both worked hard, paid our taxes and dreamed of warmer climates...

For the past eight months we have been fortunate enough to explore Mexico. We have made some amazing friends, aprendido un poco de español and I have even learnt to crochet! But after taking a cheap flight to Nicaragua in December we have fallen in love with San Juan del Sur and have purchased a little plot of paradise by the beach. The plan is to build two small casas, one to live in and the other to share...

So, that's my history and this is my diary...

4 comments:

  1. I'll be following you. Good luck!

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just seen this comment!! Keep up the following please. Me casa es su casa...Once it's built x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you both soon and all the wonders of Nicaragua for ourselves.
    It looks amazing. From M and D.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, all counts!! x

    ReplyDelete